Willvasaurus Willvasaurus

rawwr

all of my questions have been answered

SpacemanBob Time Apple HD SpacemanBob Time Apple HD

majoras mask reference lol

nice animation but the sounds where kind of meh. im not really sure if i they didn't flow right with the rest of the audio or if they where just reused too much but something seemed off. other that that it was a cool animation and had a funny plot.

Gerkinman responds:

Glad to see someone picked up on my little Majoras Mask homage in there ha ha. Im not to sure about what about the sounds didn't work. Perhaps it was that there were too realistic and it didn't sit well with the overly cartoon visuals. Glad you had fun.

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

wow

its extremely obvious that you put a lot of effort in to this and the story was great. seriously it actually freaked me out a little. Good job.

The Last Element The Last Element

fun and chanllenging

maybe its because im using a mouse pad, but this is actually difficult and fun at the same time. for some reason it gives me a "the worlds hardest game" vibe.

Batsie Batsie

cool but...

it is very difficult to control. maybe its just me but i find it hard to make the simplest menuvers.

Space Dragon - The Game Space Dragon - The Game

lol

the second i heard the music and was thrown into the battle i instantly got sucked into the game.

StealthZeus responds:

You know what the real reward is? The cheese.

Paper Mario - Koopa Bros Paper Mario - Koopa Bros

nice touch

paper mario was a good game. this was a good boss theme. you just made it better. kudos to you.

Ironclover responds:

Listen to this or die Listen to this or die

sick loop

this is extremely catchy. i could honestly listen for this for hours.